1. The 2 common problems you can have when riding without clear goals (that you may not even realize you're having!)
2. How clarifying your goals and preparing for the show the right way will improve your results in the show ring and at home.
3. The 5 common mistakes that cause unnecessary stress at shows.
4. Valuable insights from 2 experienced trainers and competitors about how you and your horse can have more confidence in showing.
5. How understanding the scoresheet and judge's directives will help you progress.
This class is a little over an hour and jam-packed with helpful information and tips you can start to apply right away. So grab a snack and a beverage of choice and enjoy!
Karen Rohlf is an internationally recognized clinician and author of the book: Dressage Naturally... Results In Harmony. She is well known for her transformative and empowering teaching methods. She has over 20 years experience competing. She and her students have achieved Regional, National, and International awards
from Training to Grand Prix.
Sharon Jerdeman has over 20 years of experience as a professional instructor, trainer and competitor in dressage and has earned her USDF Bronze, Silver, & Gold Rider Medals. She has competed over 40 different horses in nearly 200 recognized shows at every level from Training to Grand Prix, and continues to be an active competitor and coach.